Bhutan Visa Information
You must have a valid visa valid for until at least 6 months after you leave Bhutan. Bhutan allows only group travel through a registered travel agency. The Druk Air will board you only if it has got your visa clearance from the Bhutan Government. Once you arrive at the Paro Airport a visa stamp will be issued on your passport. If you are traveling overland, you all get the visa stamp at Phuntsholing. In any case, you must receive your visa clearance number before entering Bhutan.
Visa fee: US$ 20 per person for 14 days
Visa Extension: additional fee of US$ 15
The following information must be sent to us to process visa approval:-
- Full name as in passport.
- Permanent address.
- Passport Number.
- Date of Issue and Expiry date.
- Date of birth and place.
- Place of Issue.
- Exact duration of visa required.
- Date of entry and exit and sector.
- Plan your Itinerary.
- Pick your travel date for Druk Air reservations.
- Fill out your tourist Visa application form .